MTV Love School is an Indian youth based reality show which premiered on 5 December 2015, and airs on MTV India. The first season was hosted by Upen Patel and Karishma Tanna but the next seasons were hosted by Karan Kundra and Anusha Dandekar. The series focuses on relationships of real life-couples.
Video MTV Love School Season 4 Full Episodes Watch Online Free. MTV Love School S4 is going to start from 23rd February 2019. Watch Apne Tv Love School 2019 all episodes. Voot MTV Love School is an Indian youth reality television series, which premiered on 5 December 2015, and will be broadcast on MTV India. The series is produced by MTV India.
MTV Love School Season 4 Full Episodes Watch Online
Karan Kundrra-Anusha Dandekar’s ‘Love School’ Welcome LGBTQ Couples
Anusha Dandekar and Karan Kundrra are back as the hosts and love professors for the season 4 of Love School. This time the show has a powerful theme, ‘Loved and Alone’. The show is all about an institute for real-life couples facing challenges, in a hope to reignite the spark between them. It will showcase today’s youth who are in love but at the same time feel alone and disconnected. This season of Love School will witness different couples and single prototypes, i.e. Alpha Males/Females, couples, Casanova and Promiscuous prototypes coming together and acknowledging love for one another.
MTV Love School Contestants
- Kabir and Pooja (Finalist)
- Zain and Vishakha (Fake couple)
- Tushar and Karishma (Winners of MTV love school)
- Malkit and Gurpreet (Maddy and Silky) (Finalist)
- Deepesh and Khwaab (Eliminated)
- Karan Singh and Neha Singh ( Eliminated)
- Abhishek and Veronica (Eliminated)
- Ankit and Vishakha (Eliminated)
- Gaurav and Akanksha (Eliminated)
- Jagnoor and Manisha (Wild Card Entry No 1) (Broke off on the show – eliminated)
- Pasha Doll and Khem raj bhardwaj (Winner)
- Bhavya and Rasika (Finalist)
- Honey and Ashiya (Finalist)
- Shivam and Sophia (Wild card entry) (Graduated in episode 20)
- Varun and Jacqueline (thrown out of show in episode 19)
- Anjali and Ashraf (Wild Card Entry) (Graduated in episode 18)
- Jagnoor and Monica (broke off on the show in episode 16)
- Bhuvan and Ranjana (proved to be a fake couple) (thrown out of show in episode 13)
- Ipsita and Sandeepan (Graduated in episode 10)
- Pranav and Rashika (eliminated first due to Pranav’s health)
Anusha Dandekar said, “I believe it is every individual’s right to love and be loved, irrespective of gender, sexual preference or the freedom to choose that someone special for you… This year celebrating ALL kind of love is the most liberating and empowering part of this season! In the history of MTV and in our country, we are finally allowed to let ALL BE LOVED AND LOVE! This year love wins and for Karan and i, it’s the most beautiful and proudly momentous occasion!
The only problem love faces this season is the “gram” (Instagram) generation! To them, love becomes more about how many likes they receive, which filters look better, how perfect they seem to their digital audience… They are not focusing on how they feel with each other or even how they feel about themselves.
That’s why our tag line is “loved and alone” because the love is coming from how many followers, they have but in reality, they end up feeling very alone…! We’re going to take all this very relevant “gram” generation behavior and bring it to light on MTV Love School S4 and help students understand that there is more to love than a blue tick! Karan and I are so excited to be a part of Season 4 because each year there is something new, we get to discover and teach in the name of love and most importantly get to tell the world each year that love wins, always”.