MTV Love School is an Indian youth based reality show which premiered on 5 December 2015, and airs on MTV India. The first season was hosted by Upen Patel and Karishma Tanna but the next seasons were hosted by Karan Kundra and Anusha Dandekar. The series focuses on relationships of real life-couples.
MTV Love School 3 has recently gone on air adding a different element to their concept. The series that is hosted by Karan Kundrra and Anusha Dandekar saw singles along with couples this season. Tagged as the game changer for this season, the show is trying to focus on a major issue that millennial face, which is FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out).
MTV Love School Season 3 Couple Contestants
- Ujjwal Pathak and Aditi Pandey (Second Runner-Up)
- Mohit Duseja and Sakshi Mago (Sakshi: First Runner-Up)
- Akash Lall and Payal Geeupta
- Laxya Sharma and Deepali Ogale
- Ankit Arora and Daizy Batra
- Nishank Rajpal & Mansi Batra (Wild-Card Entry)
A little birdie reveals that Lalit Choudhary, Mr. India finalist (2016) and his partner Divya Sharma have won the coveted trophy. Apparently, the duo clicked well in the show and won the final task, leading to their victory. However, Sakshi and Aviral are the runner-ups of the season.
When we contacted the tall lad Choudhary, denying the news he said, “I’m not the winner.” We dropped a message to Divya for her take. However, she hasn’t reverted to it.
MTV Love School Season 3 Single Contestants
- Divya Sharma (Winner)
- Lalit Choudhary (Winner)
- Aviral Gupta (First Runner-Up)
- Christeena Biju
- Pratik Shehajpal
- Nitin Ahuja
- Nisha Khan
- Gergana Vasileva
- Ruhi Sharma
- Sumit Singh
- Khushi Mukherjee (Wild-Card Entry)
- Madhav Sharma (Wild-Card Entry)
- Vishakha Raghav (Wild-Card Entry)